SUICIDE DISCO BOMBS ORBITS....


You hear 'em? my diskoballz are pumpin like heart beats.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

I <3 G & JC. ;P say no to temptations. say no to fats. burn mother f*cker burn!

reasons why...
i started smoking first because i thought it was cool cuz my parents did.
i quitted smoking cuz everybody else were not.
then i went back to smoking cuz everyone around me were smoking.
now i should stop cuz God told me not to.
not cuz im thinking that God is cool, but just cuz i love Him.

God spoke to me this morning and said i shouldnt club till i finish my O levels. was that God? anyhow, its for my benefits. even if i pass Os or not, i should stop clubbing and take a rest away from mind & noise pollution. i can always open zouk, open butter fact, open powerhouse at home. LOL.

i want to be a prophet, to proclaim justice.
i want to be a priest, to show compassion.
i want to be a king, to empower people.

God blessed the riches to bless the others.

No comments: