SUICIDE DISCO BOMBS ORBITS....


You hear 'em? my diskoballz are pumpin like heart beats.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

that's how things goes. RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUAYCHING!

When i realise what the fuck is father's day, my dad's long gone.
I start fretting over it, even knowing that he's not gon come back.
then I woke up, and I turned to mama, "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!"


learn alot thru morning's service.
remember that god cannot answer all your calls at once. picture this, person A hope for the rain to come. person B hope for the rain to not come. they both wished that God would answer their prayers. if God really granted their wishes at once, like now now now, the whole world will crash. humans are selfish. we claimed that we love God, we respect God. but when we needed lord, we thought why aint He with us. Why isnt He answering all our needs in our life all at once. everyone wants things, wants it now. just to let you know, your time will come. someday, just one day. God has a scheduled timetable for each and every humans on earth. you havta believe that he managed to plan everything perfectly, so wait.

a song for daddy, June 13th's post.

oh yeah, wuz saying that im gonna change my bloglink soon in FB. but i havta change skin too right. i found one, but i want one something like it just for myself. i need help. hear me? me want something like THIS. blog link on my banner can? :D ieatdiskoballz.bs

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore
QUICK POLL. EXTEND HOLIDAYS THANKS

OH! BTW, HAPPY BELATED 1st ANNIVERSARY BLOGGY BLOG. IM GONNA CHANGE YOUR LINK SOON BUT YOUR BIRTHDAY STILL STAY THE SAME. JUNE 18! :D

No comments: